I was wondering about the 'rules' of the contest, I have fulfilled all the criteria but I was wondering about the first item, log on to the site at least once. I am always logged on, my computer runs 24/7 with 20 or so sites open in browser tabs, including LC and the forum. I do occasionally get emails from LC telling me I last logged on 6 or 9 months ago despite the fact that I rarely log out.
To be certain I am in with a chance I should log out and back in again I suppose but I am not sure if doing that on the same day will count, it depends on how the logins are logged, I may need to log out for some days. It would be a pity to get excluded due to a technical error.
To be certain I am in with a chance I should log out and back in again I suppose but I am not sure if doing that on the same day will count, it depends on how the logins are logged, I may need to log out for some days. It would be a pity to get excluded due to a technical error.