VTinOZ
Member
Thanks Peter for the great newsletter, great read & lots of great deals to be had as usual.
BUT I could just cry, my FMP world sub expires on the 2nd Jan, the offer ends at 11.59pm on the 1st Jan. Wonder if they will let me use the discount code or not?
I bought it on the 30th Dec 2013 so I've no idea why it doesn't expire until the 2nd Jan 2015, it'd just rot your socks, such a great discount.
Aussie members will get a better deal if they subscribe to FMP.com.au rather than FMP.co.uk for a change, must be because our $ has dropped so much recently.
Seasons Greetings to all!
Regards, Vicki
BUT I could just cry, my FMP world sub expires on the 2nd Jan, the offer ends at 11.59pm on the 1st Jan. Wonder if they will let me use the discount code or not?
I bought it on the 30th Dec 2013 so I've no idea why it doesn't expire until the 2nd Jan 2015, it'd just rot your socks, such a great discount.
Aussie members will get a better deal if they subscribe to FMP.com.au rather than FMP.co.uk for a change, must be because our $ has dropped so much recently.
Seasons Greetings to all!
Regards, Vicki