Jan
LostCousins Member
Thanks Norman & Tim
I have done that, LC1,LC2 & LC3 and they all appear in the customised view.
I have entered Mary Davis, my GT Gt Grandmother, in 1841 in LC1 & 1881 in LC2 which als0 appears there but the entries are still tagged yellow in the Lost Cousins report! However when I go to the census tab,enter Davis she doesn't appear under "people missing 1881 census record"
I have done exactly the same for Henry Anderson,same dates etc, and same things happen! as i wondered if it was anything to do with a married name.
Am I looking for the wrong thing here?
I have done that, LC1,LC2 & LC3 and they all appear in the customised view.
I have entered Mary Davis, my GT Gt Grandmother, in 1841 in LC1 & 1881 in LC2 which als0 appears there but the entries are still tagged yellow in the Lost Cousins report! However when I go to the census tab,enter Davis she doesn't appear under "people missing 1881 census record"
I have done exactly the same for Henry Anderson,same dates etc, and same things happen! as i wondered if it was anything to do with a married name.
Am I looking for the wrong thing here?