• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Free Immigration records

Fern49

LostCousins Star
Enjoy Free access to more than 200 million immigration records from Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, Europe, the USA and Canada until Sunday. Here is the link
Immigration
 
Hi Fern, when I clicked on the link it took me to my Ancestry page and I didn't see any info on free Immigration access.
 
Hi Fern, when I clicked on the link it took me to my Ancestry page and I didn't see any info on free Immigration access.

See if this will work for you, click on ancestry.ca and look under "immigration and travel," then "featured collections" and it should say that each set is free, I am not sure you will always see a banner announcement. I have to force a link to ancestry.uk for the 1911 census freebie so since it's a Labour Day weekend event I am thinking substituting ancestry.ca should work . Your email and password should still give you access without signing up for an account. Good luck.
 
This link works for me - but you'll only see the full list of free datasets if you use the Old Search.
 
Depending on where you want to search, you need to go to the bottom right hand corner of the screen (scroll all the way down) until you see a box that says "Visit our other sites", click on the drop down box to select .com for US and then you can get the incoming passengers into the US.

Same for the other countries.
 
Hi Fern, when I clicked on the link it took me to my Ancestry page and I didn't see any info on free Immigration access.
That's strange, the link is still working for me.
AN180_963x92px_Immigration-internal-banner-final.gif
 
Back
Top