• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family Reunions

Peter356

LostCousins Member
It was not until 2005 when I started researching my family history that I discovered that my paternal grandmother who had died 27 years before I was born was not as I had believed an only child but one of 10 children. I have over the past 10 years made contact with many living descendants of her siblings. We have had a number of family reunions, we had two this year and are planning more in 2016.

It is a pleasure to meet new cousins for the first time and to exchange information and to meet them again to catch up.
 
Back
Top