jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
Has anyone tried the "Family Groups" feature on Ancestry yet?
It looks good, but the information on how it works feels a little scanty, and I was just wondering if anyone has trialled it/ tested it /used it.
If it's decent, I'll set one up so all of my paternal first cousins (aunts/uncles etc etc etc) can access the family tree I've been compiling.
If no one has tried, I'll get my older brother to help me trialling it to see what it does.
It looks good, but the information on how it works feels a little scanty, and I was just wondering if anyone has trialled it/ tested it /used it.
If it's decent, I'll set one up so all of my paternal first cousins (aunts/uncles etc etc etc) can access the family tree I've been compiling.
If no one has tried, I'll get my older brother to help me trialling it to see what it does.