• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Duh! I have been silly!

BerryW

LostCousins Member
I have found this reference that I have taken note of but was daft enough not to insert where I found it! Does anyone recognise it and able to let me know where I would be able to get to it again? I thought it was Ancestry, but have not been able to find it there so have no idea where else to look.
upload_2022-11-9_22-40-10.png upload_2022-11-9_22-40-10.png 2294-6cd6ca221373ecd7fa57ae7fcc51a183.png upload_2022-11-9_22-40-10.png
Thank you
Berry
 

Attachments

Back
Top