Hi Kate, I know hardly anything about the Druids, so I did a Google search and came up with several links, this one might help, Druid Genealogy and Family Tree Page good luck.
If you mean a real celtic era druids then I doubt you will find very much about them as they were, basically, pre Roman. If you are talking about the modern reinvention of druids by Iolo Morganwg, real name Edward Williams, about 100 years ago them you could try druidry . Iolo has a page on wikipedia under his celtic name which links to several other sites about druids.
If you are looking for people with the name Druid then Heathers link is a good place to start.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.