CornishLass
LostCousins Member
I've found quite a few useful matches from my Ancestry test, however, high on the list are 2 or three fairly close (2nd/3rd) cousins, identified only by initials which don't correspond to any living person on my tree that I can see. These matches are all administrated by another person whom I have contacted for more information but he says he is not related to them, merely their test administrator, doesn't have them on his tree and so far declines to give me their names.
I'm a bit flummoxed as to why anyone would administer tests for non-relatives?
I gave this person my email address to pass on but that didn't result in anything.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
Kay
I'm a bit flummoxed as to why anyone would administer tests for non-relatives?
I gave this person my email address to pass on but that didn't result in anything.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
Kay