Norman
LostCousins Member
Not wishing to stir up the private v public tree discussions again but I have just come across an anomaly.
Having just started with AncestryDNA I decided that it might be beneficial to me to have my tree "public". I have, up to now, kept them private to stop people copying and posting my data as their own. I even found living people's data on a couple of on-line trees.
I switched my tree(s) to "public" and immediately saw that the relationship was not displaying on the profile page.


I've asked Ancestry "why" but wondered, whilst waiting for their response, whether this is an issue for any others here.
Having just started with AncestryDNA I decided that it might be beneficial to me to have my tree "public". I have, up to now, kept them private to stop people copying and posting my data as their own. I even found living people's data on a couple of on-line trees.
I switched my tree(s) to "public" and immediately saw that the relationship was not displaying on the profile page.
I've asked Ancestry "why" but wondered, whilst waiting for their response, whether this is an issue for any others here.