• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Delves family

MarionK

Moderator
Staff member
May I be the first to start off the Sussex posts.

I am researching the Delves family of south-east England. So far, most of their origins have been in Sussex.

I would love to hear from anybody with a Delves connection in Sussex (or Surrey or Kent or London).
 
Back
Top