JFB
LostCousins Member
In my experience, even with polite evidence of the mistake, it is either not replied to or illogically rejected "because the name is right" and the the date and place are "about right", "so it must be correct". Some people are very reluctant to change the "amazing" discoveries Ancestry has made for them.In my experience most people who complain about errors in other peoples' trees don't do this, so other users are not forewarned, and the tree owner has no compelling reason to amend their tree.
This is why I think that Ancestry need to provide a mechanism for their experienced PAYING SUBCRIBERS to flag up and trigger a re-evaluation of ThruLines connections. In reality I find that once a ThruLine is published on day zero, it does not change permanently unless the day zero source trees change, and I think a lot of them are replicas of each other, building up a "weight" of pointers to an incorrect connection. ThruLines does not appear to take account of, or add weight to, subsequent investigation and refining by others, or even the number of Ancestry sources attached to the new evidence.
And yes, I know that this does probably not meet their business plan. All they want to do is to make sugar to attract more and more new amateur subscribers. The serious people like us are big enough and ugly enough, in their mind, to take care of ourselves.
But this doesn't stop the accidental proliferation of online disinformation.
Finally, thank you Peter for providing a forum for this sort of discussion. I hope that somehow Ancestry become aware of these things, there is no obvious means of raising it with them.