Liberty
LostCousins Megastar
New to me is Co-Curate which says on its website
'Co-Curate brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria.'
I am not sure how easy it is to search, and it may seem to offer more than it delivers at present; I stumbled on it as it had information on my great uncle who won the Military Cross in WW1. The page has the tag 'South Shields at War'.
'Co-Curate brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria.'
I am not sure how easy it is to search, and it may seem to offer more than it delivers at present; I stumbled on it as it had information on my great uncle who won the Military Cross in WW1. The page has the tag 'South Shields at War'.