CarolB08
LostCousins Member
I have an ancestor who died in 1910 from Chronic lead poisoning, Nephritis and what looks like anaemia he was just 23, I have looked on google to see if I can find anything out about the work of a painter and glazier back then to no avail.
Its odd but in July 1909 when he married he gave his occupation as labourer, but in September 1909 (when his bride of two months died from a cerebral haemorrhage and heart attack at the age of 28 ) he gave his occupation as a carpenter. Yet just 8 months later on his death his occupation was given as painter and glazier, which fits with his cause of death.
I wonder why he changed occupation so much in such a short time.
Its odd but in July 1909 when he married he gave his occupation as labourer, but in September 1909 (when his bride of two months died from a cerebral haemorrhage and heart attack at the age of 28 ) he gave his occupation as a carpenter. Yet just 8 months later on his death his occupation was given as painter and glazier, which fits with his cause of death.
I wonder why he changed occupation so much in such a short time.