• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Canada Decoration Day - Canada's Forgotten First Remembrance Day

Britjan

LostCousins Star
Skimming through my local daily I came across a notice of local ceremony that took place last weekend. Some of the background can be found at this site. I have to admit I was extremely hazy on the Fenian raids history, it was obviously something my daughters did not cover in their history studies in high school!
 
Back
Top