• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Boundary changes?

Fern49, I suspect that, like me, you have been researching your family for quite some time and looking for those needles. I know the feeling when something new turns up. Good luck!
 
Margery, yes, after doing another search I found 2 Mary Ann Love in the marriage civil registration index and in the right time frame. I now need to contact the General Registry in Dublin to find the husband's name, I get the feeling that this is IT.:)
 
Back
Top