• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Be Quick! Get A Free Trial World FMP membership

I've activated mine too. Doesn't seem as good as Ancestry (found one document I didn't have so far) but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth can you? ;)
 
This is well timed I can have a look and see if the new FMP searching is still compatible with the old way that FTAnalyzer interfaces with it.
 
Back
Top