• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Anyone researching Arundel or interested in it in the 1950's?

A. Muse

LostCousins Member
I have a picture postcard of Arundel High Street in the 1950's. I have no use for it but don't want to throw it out.
I am judging it is the 1950's as the cars include a Standard Vanguard estate and an MG ZA (or it might be a Wolseley 4/44) and a Ford Zodiac? The Red Lion pub also features.

Let me know and I will post it to you.
 
Back
Top