• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry Profiles & Trees

Quick Links to a whole series of trees I was interested in going back to
Yes I saw that, and it was something that hadn't previously occurred to me for bookmarking trees. I have always tended to think of Quick Links for more long term bookmarks & my Shoebox for shorter term things, but it doesn't have to be like that, and there are a few trees (eg One Name Studies) that I do refer to on a long term basis.
 
Back