J
JoyNor
Guest
I don't usually log out of Ancestry but had to do so today. When I logged back in the homepage has changed - drastically! On the right previously I had Quick Links to a whole series of trees I was interested in going back to, along with links to record sets I use often (eg Non Con Records). I had the remainder of the page customised to how I preferred to see it. Has anyone else found this change?
It is really annoying as I have lost so much useful information at the click of a mouse, for it to be replaced by an in your idiot face homepage. I had this change on my main PC. Fortunately on my tablet I am still logged in on the old format - so advise anyone who does not want the new version to stay logged on.
I tried searching the usual Help(less) options and also googled "customise ancestry homepage" with no results that are remotely relevant.
It is really annoying as I have lost so much useful information at the click of a mouse, for it to be replaced by an in your idiot face homepage. I had this change on my main PC. Fortunately on my tablet I am still logged in on the old format - so advise anyone who does not want the new version to stay logged on.
I tried searching the usual Help(less) options and also googled "customise ancestry homepage" with no results that are remotely relevant.