As to the ethnicity estimates, my percentage of English/Northwest Europe has gone down substantially. Appearing for the first time are France (4%) and Germanic Europe (2%); Norway reappears (2% in my original estimate, 0% in the previous analysis, and back to 2% now); and there are slight increases in Wales, Ireland, and Sweden/Denmark.
Ancestry estimate: 53% English/NWEurope, 14% Wales, 11% Scotland, 10% Ireland, 4% Sweden/Denmark, 4% France, 2% Germanic, 2% Norway
Predicted: 12.5 % East Anglia; 12.5% Wales, 25% Yankee (mostly English from 17th century immigrants, with bits of Scots, Irish, and some unknown), 50% Mid-Atlantic (mix of English, Scots, Irish, Welsh, Palatinate German, other Germanic, Swedish)
What really interests me is the SideView, and I can easily tell that "Parent 1" is my father -- all the Welsh is on that side, which corresponds with my Welsh great-grandmother . All of the French and Germanic DNA is on the "Parent 2" side, which corresponds with my documented Palatinate line and another newly discovered NPE line with German names.
What I am really looking forward to, as with Peter, is the ability to identify my DNA matches with one parent or the other. I currently have a large group of matches whom I cannot identify, and who are matches with each other. Most of their trees also do not share any geographical proximity to any of my identified ancestors. So if I can match them with one side of my tree, I can at least start to narrow down where they might fit in.