A
At home in NZ
Guest
It's a long while since I received any emails from Ancestry apart from the notifications about new Blog items.
I emailed Ancestry to tell them what my problem is and they have been less than helpful, as usual. It seems they either do not fully read messages or simply look for the bog standard answer to an issue and send that.
One of the responses told me they had looked at my email settings and could see which trees I had set up to receive Hint notifications, I gave them the sad news that they were looking at my site preferences and not my email settings page and included a screen shot of the email settings.
The response to that is 'We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the frequency that we contact you' and some other pearls of wisdom which are of no help in resolving my issue.
There has been no investigation into why my settings are not working, I have asked for one to be done. But am not holding my breath.
Just two of the boxes I have ticked to indicate I want emails about these things but do not get them:
New Content, Member Stories, and Ancestry News
and Promotional Offers and Events.
I wonder if anybody else has the same issue?
I emailed Ancestry to tell them what my problem is and they have been less than helpful, as usual. It seems they either do not fully read messages or simply look for the bog standard answer to an issue and send that.
One of the responses told me they had looked at my email settings and could see which trees I had set up to receive Hint notifications, I gave them the sad news that they were looking at my site preferences and not my email settings page and included a screen shot of the email settings.
The response to that is 'We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the frequency that we contact you' and some other pearls of wisdom which are of no help in resolving my issue.
There has been no investigation into why my settings are not working, I have asked for one to be done. But am not holding my breath.
Just two of the boxes I have ticked to indicate I want emails about these things but do not get them:
New Content, Member Stories, and Ancestry News
and Promotional Offers and Events.
I wonder if anybody else has the same issue?