KimL
LostCousins Member
Has anyone else noticed any issues on Ancestry with trees they have uploaded from FH?
I have strange locations appear in my tree as a result of searching using the normal search. These locations only seem to appear when related to "found in Ancestry Trees" results screen. The only explanation I can think of is an error between Ancestry and Family Historian. When you select the person and look at the detail it is correct. I cannot find the error anywhere on the individual within Ancestry so I am unable to fix it.
It is like this on numerous individuals and several trees, I am not sure when it changed but it has been fine for years.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix or should I just export my tree, add it to ancestry again and delete the old one?
Any assistance would be appreciated.

I have strange locations appear in my tree as a result of searching using the normal search. These locations only seem to appear when related to "found in Ancestry Trees" results screen. The only explanation I can think of is an error between Ancestry and Family Historian. When you select the person and look at the detail it is correct. I cannot find the error anywhere on the individual within Ancestry so I am unable to fix it.
It is like this on numerous individuals and several trees, I am not sure when it changed but it has been fine for years.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix or should I just export my tree, add it to ancestry again and delete the old one?
Any assistance would be appreciated.