• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry.com - free access to two collections until July 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if only there was a quick way of finding those "hints" that I ignored because I can't afford worldwide membership. Actually it's not so much that I can't afford it, more a value judgement on how useful that level of membership would be for me. I wish Ancestry wouldn't give me hints that point areas I don't have access to. o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top