Hi All, I hope you are well. I really need some help finding the identity or maiden name of my 3x great grandmother. Her husband is Edmund BRADSHAW, born about 1755 most probably Liverpool.. His second marriage was in 1812 at St Nicholas Church , Liverpool. This was by licence to Alice JONES , widow. My direct relative , Esther BRADSHAW b 1819 Liverpool was the only child of this marriage that I can find.
I cannot find Alice Jones' Maiden name. I have done a DNA test with Ancestry, but cannot make any links without her maiden name. She may have had children in her previous marriage. I have a copy of the licence but this does not help me. I think she was born about 1777, from the age given at her death in 1841. Edmund was a hatter.
Thanks in anticipation of your help
Lynne
I cannot find Alice Jones' Maiden name. I have done a DNA test with Ancestry, but cannot make any links without her maiden name. She may have had children in her previous marriage. I have a copy of the licence but this does not help me. I think she was born about 1777, from the age given at her death in 1841. Edmund was a hatter.
Thanks in anticipation of your help
Lynne