• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

A New Ancestry DNA Sale.

Ancestry.com.au has dropped their price to AU$85 until Monday 30th November.
The link in my newsletter will work, but I will update it with the new information, as I have already done for Ancestry UK.
 
The link in my newsletter will work, but I will update it with the new information, as I have already done for Ancestry UK.

I switched to ancestry .com to see if there is a sale there, it says save USD60. This link gives more detail.
 
I switched to ancestry .com to see if there is a sale there, it says save USD60. This link gives more detail.
For anyone who can't see the landing page the $60 saving is on the Health test (reduced from $179 to $119). The standard Ancestry DNA test is $59, as previously advertised.

Remember that you can only order DNA tests from your local Ancestry site.
 
Back
Top