Hello all,
Hope you had a good Christmas & best wishes for the New Year.
I've just listened to the above programme broadcast on BBC Radio4 a few days ago about a rather extreme example of what can be found out as a result of a DNA test. I found it very interesting in the points it made about attitudes towards new technologies and why people kept quiet about things. Just goes to show how important it is to tread carefully when contacting DNA matches.
It can be found at: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0012qyn
(available for about a year)
Kind regards,
Rose
Hope you had a good Christmas & best wishes for the New Year.
I've just listened to the above programme broadcast on BBC Radio4 a few days ago about a rather extreme example of what can be found out as a result of a DNA test. I found it very interesting in the points it made about attitudes towards new technologies and why people kept quiet about things. Just goes to show how important it is to tread carefully when contacting DNA matches.
It can be found at: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0012qyn
(available for about a year)
Kind regards,
Rose