Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
I took me a while to come to the conclusion that the original image of an ancestors Will (Jonathan Jee 1657-1717) - from Hartshill, Mancetter, North Warwickshire - believed to be a paternal 7x GG father - was written in Latin. In the faint hope we have a Latin Scholar amongst us (oh ye of little faith) , I provide an FMP link as ask if anyone in the Forum can make head or tail of it. The link is here Jee
I am reasonably happy with the Transcription but given there is an original image available, it would have been nice to see if it provided additional information, as they often do.
Note the Probate link is part of Staffordshire (Dioceses of Lichfield and Coventry) but the area in question -Mancetter is part of North Warwickshire and comes under Coventry Diocese.
I am reasonably happy with the Transcription but given there is an original image available, it would have been nice to see if it provided additional information, as they often do.
Note the Probate link is part of Staffordshire (Dioceses of Lichfield and Coventry) but the area in question -Mancetter is part of North Warwickshire and comes under Coventry Diocese.